Question: Encountering problems with genomic assemblers on Galaxy
0
gravatar for olaitanmuyi
5.3 years ago by
European Union
olaitanmuyi0 wrote:

I have been trying to assemble bacterial genome generatad by illumina Miseq (pair-ends), i have used different assemlers on Galaxy (Velvet, MIRA, etc) but none is working for me. They always come up with errors, both de novo and mapping.

Example of such error is described below with Bowtie.

Please i need help. I believe nothing is wrong with my fastq files because i have used that files with A5 miseq and CLC genomics assemblers and they both worked.

 

error

An error occurred with this dataset: Settings: Output files: "/tmp/tmpy1e8C5/tmp4v1BVI.*.ebwt" Line rate: 6 (line is 64 bytes) Lines per side: 1 (side is 64 bytes) Offset rate: 5 (one in 32) FTable chars: 10 Strings: unpacked Max bucket size: default Max bucket size, sqrt mu

assembly • 1.2k views
ADD COMMENTlink modified 5.3 years ago • written 5.3 years ago by olaitanmuyi0
Please log in to add an answer.

Help
Access

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 2.3.0
Traffic: 1805 users visited in the last hour