Strand Life Sciences and Agilent Technologies will present a Joint webinar on 'Data Management and Collaboration in GeneSpring Suite of Products - An Overview and Demo'
To attend, please register at http://genespring-support.com/support/webinars
Dr. Carolina Livi, Bioinformatics Segment manager, Agilent technologies
Dr. Sunil C. Cherukuri, Senior Application Scientist, Strand Life Sciences
A collaborative research environment requires seamless interaction between scientists enabling them to share, review and add on to their analysis. The GeneSpring suite of products, including Mass Profiler Professional (MPP) offers a simple export / import functionality that enables scientists to export their experimental project data and share it with their collaborators working with GeneSpring.
A project in GeneSpring can hold several individual experiments of various types, along with the associated technologies. All of the experiments within a project with the downstream analysis, pathways and visualization can be exported from GeneSpring as a single *.tar file. The *.tar file can be easily shared with others via Google Drive or Dropbox. At the collaborators location, the *.tar file can be imported back in to review and continue with the analysis.
This webinar will focus on the following aspects of GeneSpring GX/ MPP's export / import functionality:
- Storing projects in a local drive as backup or for transferring data between systems.
- Saving projects to cloud storage space (Dropbox or Google Drive).
- Sharing of projects between collaborators using cloud storage.
- Importing projects from storage devices including local drive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- Options available to export associated data with a project and importing back into GeneSpring GX/MPP
For more information, please visit http://genespring-support.com/sites/default/files/webinar/import-export.html