An event to define the future of genomics...
The Festival of Genomics is a celebration of the transformational science of our age. If you’re a scientist, industry leader or clinician and share our aim of delivering the benefits of genomics to patients faster, this is the event that connects the dots.
Just a few of our 100+ speakers:
- Industry: Lorenz Mayr, AstraZeneca Innovative Medicines and Early Development & Joel Klappenbach, Merck Research Laboratories
- Clinical: Robert Nussbaum, UCSF School of Medicine & Tom Fowler, Genomics England
- Academia: Jennifer Doudna of University of California & Karen Nelson of J. Craig Venter Institute
- Plus patient stories
Investigate our 4 talk streams:
- Genome Editing The latest on CRISPR therapeutics and the ethics of genome editing
- Genome Analysis Covering cutting edge NGS including single cell analysis
- Genomic Medicine Overcoming the lag between technology and the clinic
- Data Analysis Tackling the need to match analysis with the rate of sequencing
All from $150 for 2 Packed Days + $100 per workshop (Book before 31st July as prices are going up!)