I ran allValls and I just got the following:
Reading the all-against-all files...
Error, (in AssertDatabaseVersionsInSync)
Matches between AEDAE/AEDAE have been computed for different version of AEDAE
I really didn't expect the AEDAE to give an error like this because I got the same version from OMA browser . Do you know whats going on here, im very confused ?
EDIT : in the sha2 file for AEDAE they appear the same :
I have dug into the Cache and it appears that the precomputed files have the appropriate database ID , e.g. All of the sha2 files (precomputed only) have AssertDatabaseVersionsInSync('0f4e3562f0f28efa', ...) . However, for the additional genomes I added to the analysis all of the first Ids (mapping to AEDAE in this case) is like this AssertDatabaseVersionsInSync('1fd703c2bc10ba56') when one would presumably expect the id to be '0f4e3562f0f28efa' as in other cases. This is systematic of all the additional genomes in my dataset. This was not an error i encountered in my first run of OMA which ran on an MPI based cluster - which had the same setup but had to be restarted form fresh - now running on SGE based HPC.