Nephele is a project from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) that brings together microbiome data and analysis tools in a cloud computing environment. It aims to address a major challenge facing researchers today — namely, analyzing, transferring, and storing biomedical "big data" — through the use of cloud-based resources.
Why Use Nephele?
- Liberating: Nephele enables you to break free from constraints imposed on high-throughput computational analysis
- Simple: Nephele is designed to be a no-hassle, easy-to-use tool to support your research
- Sophisticated: Nephele is the most intuitive, advanced and secure microbiome analysis platform designed by our experienced computational biologists and software development team to provide exceptional capability with little effort on your part
- Fast: Nephele speeds up microbiome data analysis and paves the path to getting to your results
- Economical: Nephele's on-demand, pay-as-you-go setup offers a cost-effective alternative to using of dedicated resources for your microbiome data analysis
Ready to get started? Visit https://nephele.niaid.nih.gov/ and enter your email address. Check your inbox for a message with the subject "Your Nephele Promotional Codes."
Stay in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and feedback. You can also visit our Google+ community page to connect with other researchers in the microbiome community (https://plus.google.com/communities/107278901311674483366).