As a Bioinformatic Analyst, you will help design, build, implement and integrate new technology. You will focus on delivering scientifically validated results to customers looking for state of the art personal genomics information. You will develop and run data analysis pipelines processing Next Generation Sequencing data. You will also help in answering ancillary questions that will arise from customers seeking even more from their information rich genomic data.
- Develop and support NGS pipelines using commonly utilized tools (BWA, Samtools, Bedtools, Bcftools, Picard, GATK, Snakemake, etc).
- Implement and optimize databases and data storage methods (PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Work with scientists to develop computational methods and tools to support new assay and implement data analyses.
- Create scientifically rigorous visualizations, communications, and presentations of results.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits.
- Your coworkers are as passionate about applied genetics as they are about climbing, sailing, biking, and Game of Thrones! (and Harry Potter)
- Our office space is on the Red Line, has tons of natural light, and plenty of brick-and-beam Cambridge character.
- Master's degree in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or similar field with at least 2 years of relevant experience or PhD.
- Experience processing and analyzing Next Generation Sequencing data.
- Demonstrated ability to code in Python and R.
- Familiarity with Linux and shell scripting/bash.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services, and running pipelines in the cloud.
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT OUR CAREER PAGE BY CLICKING IN THE LINK BELOW: