Dear Biostar Community,
We are pleased to announce the preview launch of Databiology Lab.
Databiology Lab is a cloud platform for biomedical research such as genomics, proteomics, neuroinformatics and others. In Databiology Lab, users can create, collect store, query, analyze and share biomedical information.
- Access to a wide array of 3rd party data sets including genomics, epigenomics, and imaging data.
- Add your own datasets with ease.
- Query and combine different data sets into virtual cohorts.
Here is a screenshot to show you an example of accessing a public data set: View of the 1000 Genomes project data as a data project.
- Access 100’s of prominent bioinformatic applications for importing, exploring, processing and visualizing data.
- Develop new or add pre-existing applications with Databiology CIAO, an easy to master but very powerful application development, and publishing environment.
Here are screenshots to show you some examples of applications you have access to:
Protein structure for a pore rendered interactively with PV as a DBE application.
Interactive Python notebook in Jupyter as a DBE application.
Databiology Lab is free to use during this preview phase and includes compute and storage capacity (usage restrictions may apply).
If you are interested in trying out Databiology Lab you can sign up here: http://www.databiology.com/index.php/databiology-lab-preview
To learn more about the platform: http://www.databiology.com
If you have any questions please reply to this post or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org