We are seeking a bright, energetic individual with superior bioinformatic skills who can interact with approximately 10-15 post-docs/Ph.D. students; each of them are doing massively parallel sequencing of various tumors, RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq, RNA array as well as combing the bioinformatics literature for hot leads.
- MSc/PhD in life sciences, bioinformatics, biostatistics, computer science or related fields
- Programming skills in R, Python or equivalent language.
- Excellent communication skills and good team spirit
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience with
- genomic data analysis (experience in WXS, RNA and ChiP-seq data is a plus) and/or proteomics data sets
- Working knowledge of basic molecular biology techniques
Application should include a single PDF containing a cover letter highlighting work experience and research interests, curriculum vitae (2 page max, include github link if available) with the names and contact information of at least 2 professional references.
Please send your application with the subject "Bioinformatician CSI" to Dr. Vikas Madan email@example.com by 15th September-2017