GeneFuse is a tool to detect and visualize gene fusions. It is written in C++ and only depends on libz library.
It can generate interactive HTML report with following information:
- the fusion genes, along with their transcripts.
- the inferred break point with reference genome coordinations.
- the inferred fusion protein, with all exons and the transcription direction.
- the supporting reads, with all bases colorized according to their quality scores.
- the number of supporting reads, and how many of them are unique (the rest may be duplications)
Informative and interactive HTML report
- Sample report: http://opengene.org/FusionScan/report.html
HTML report screenshot
See the HTML page of this picture: http://opengene.org/FusionScan/report.html
This tool is renamed to GeneFuse since FusionScan is taken by another older project.