Bioinformatician /Genomics Specialist:
We are looking for motivated Bioinformatician / Genomics Specialist to work in an International company (Beijing ROSE Genomics Corp Ltd.,) located in Beijing, China. We are Genomics Company specializing in the field of HLA Typing and next-generation sequencing. We provide HLA Typing and Bioinformatics services to research groups, hospitals and biotechnology companies. To improve the services we offer and to expand our Bioinformatics team, we are seeking a Bioinformatician / Genomics specialist to provide consultation services to our customers and develop data analysis services for the analysis of next-generation sequencing.
- Carry out data analysis on Next Generation sequencing data with open source tools and custom scripts.
- Develop new pipelines/tools to improve the current analysis of NGS data for HLA Typing.
- Assist the R&D team and other scientist on other sequencing projects.
- Minimum master degree in computational biology, bioinformatics or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience required after their graduation.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong programming skills with scripting languages such as Perl, Python or PHP.
- Familiarity with a Programming language like Java/C/C++/VB would be appreciated.
- Strong skills with statistical computing platforms;
- Experience with analyzing Next generation sequencing data (ex) like setting up pipelines, variant analysis etc,.
- Working experience with Linux operating system a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply: Send a cover letter, CV and list of references to Kang Ying [email@example.com]