I am using the wonderful r package DMRcate and everything is running perfectly unless the last function DMR.plot that is giving me the error: Erreur : Bad Request
I got this error message for both my own data and the example data set, however I used to succefully run this function last week, so I am not sure what's happening.
Here is the command line I am running DMR.plot(ranges=results.ranges, dmr=1, CpGs=myBetas, what="Beta", arraytype = "450K", phen.col=cols, genome="hg19", samps=samps)
Thanks a lot. I really like the display of this function is very useful to visualize the data and I wish I could make it run again. Josquin