At Sequentia we are trying to make bioinformatics more accessible for everyone. We have just launched Gaia 2.0, an online cloud platform for metagenomics.
What can you expect?
- Valid for any analysis (amplicon, both eukaryotes and prokaryotes, virome, whole genome and metatranscriptomics)
- Valid for any matrix (agricultural, environmental, human)
- Fast, results within minutes (amplicon) or a few hours (Shotgun)
- User friendly: upload & validate your samples, choose the type of analysis and select a database. No bioinformatics knowledge needed!
- Useful features such as integrating taxonomy & function, comparing samples with statistical significance or getting the full functional profile of the genes expressed.
Based on our benchmarkstudy Gaia is the most precise and accurate tool available right now.
Hope this helps Thanks Helena