hello Experts, I downloaded the clinical information of hepatocellular carcinoma in TCGA from https://xenabrowser.net/datapages/?dataset=TCGA-LIHC%2FXena_Matrices%2FTCGA-LIHC.GDC_phenotype.tsv&host=https%3A%2F%2Fgdc.xenahubs.net. One of the clinical information is "vascular_tumor_cell_type". It contains three categories "None", "Micro" and "Macro". Is this a description of Vascular Invasion? Is it that "Micro" and "Macro" mean that there is a vascular invasion? And "None" indicates that there is no vascular invasion? Because I can't find other columns on vascular invasion, so I am puzzled. Very much appreciate your answer, thank you!
Question: A doubt about the clinical information of hepatocellular carcinoma in TCGA
12 days ago by
a511512345 • 60
China guangxi nanning
a511512345 • 60 wrote:
ADD COMMENT • link •
11 days ago by
jomo018 • 290
jomo018 • 290 wrote:
- Browse to: https://cdebrowser.nci.nih.gov/cdebrowserClient/cdeBrowser.html#/search
- Enter Search terms: vascular tumor cell
- Browser will suggest: "vascular tumor cell invasion type", select it and click Search.
- Under Search Results click on "vascular tumor cell invasion type".
- Familiarize yourself as required with whatever you see under Data Element Details.
- Click on Value Domain button and scroll down to Permissible Values.
- Under Permissible Values you will find explanations for micro, macro and none.
ADD COMMENT • link
Please log in to add an answer.
Powered by Biostar version 2.3.0
Traffic: 1841 users visited in the last hour