Biostatistician III (Must have 1- 2 years of supervisory experience with Biostatisticians) Denver, CO Direct Hire
To apply for this position send resumes to: Valencia.Dylla@elwoodprofessional.com
Company Profile: • Serves the hospital/clinical, state agencies and pharmaceutical companies • Established for over 50 years • Serves over 11M customers in industries such as: hospital/clinical, state agencies and pharmaceutical • One of the largest regional poison centers in the U.S.
What This Company Offers You: • Career Advancement • Medical/Dental Programs • Health Insurance, long-term and short-term disability • Vacation and paid holidays • 401k
The Role You Will Play: Biostatistician III (Must have 1- 2 years of supervisory experience with Biostatisticians)
• Provides information to principal investigator(s) and management. This position does not perform any direct bench or clinical (patient) research • Develops error checking programs to ensure data and data analysis is reproducible, reliable, and valid • Compiles analysis ready datasets from multiple sources of raw data • Creates basic and intermediate tables, figures, and listings reports summarizing data and analysis • Performs quantitative data analysis according to statistical analysis plans/protocols using SAS and R statistical packages • Contributes to abstracts, posters, and presentations for scientific meetings • Performs advanced statistical analysis • Promotes positive interpersonal (customer) relationships with fellow employees, physicians, patients and visitors • Treats these individuals with courtesy, dignity, empathy and respect; consistently displays courteous and respectful verbal and non-verbal communications • Adheres to, complies with and demonstrates support for the mission and values of Denver Health. Supports and adheres to the Denver Health Values of Trust, Respect, & Excellence and the Standards of Behavior • Ensures confidentiality of patient information by creating and maintaining a secure and trusting environment • Adheres to Denver Health and departmental attendance guidelines • Performs other duties as assigned
Community: Denver, CO.
• Denver is the commercial, financial, industrial, and government center for Colorado • Ideal place for those who enjoy outdoor activities, theatre and much more
Background Profile: Biostatistician III (Must have 1- 2 years of supervisory experience with Biostatisticians)
• Bachelor's, Master's or PhD Degree in Biostatistics or Statistics
• 2 years' experience as a Biostatistician
• Minimum of one-year experience supervising biostatisticians • Pharmaceutical experience preferred • Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. • SAS Certification a plus. All Certifications and Licenses required for this job must be kept current as a condition of continued employment • Excellent hands on experience with SAS and R • Ability to programmatically restructure databases to facilitate analysis
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.