Hands-on Training in Advanced Transcriptomics (RNASeq) Analysis
National Institutes of Health 9000 Rockville Pike Building 60, Room 162 Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Apart from performing the routine differential expression analysis using two different suite oftools, this hands-on training will help participants learn advanced RNA-Seq analysis techniquesand tools for detecting snps, fusion genes, allele specific expressions, circular RNAs,viral/bacterial sequence identification, alternative polyadenylation and transcriptional regulatorynetwork analysis.
Hands-on Skills/Tools Taught
- Differential expression analysis : Tuxedo tools
- Differential expression analysis : Trinity tools
- Fusion gene analysis : Tophat-Fusion
- SNP detection : GATK
- Allele specific expression : WASP
- Circular RNA identification : circexplorer
- Alternative polyadenylation : DaPars
- Viral integration : VirusFinder
- Network analysis : Cytoscape
- Participants will work with a Graphic User Interface based Linux Desktop environment in the Amazon Cloud, that is specially configured to run popular open source RNA-Seq analysis tools.
- Cloud image with fully configured advanced RNA-Seq tools, freely provided to participants
- Training provided by experienced active NIH researchers
- Cookbook style bound manual for all exercises.
- Direct, after training support through exclusive forum membership
- Continuing Educational Credits
For more information and registration, please visit the following page; Information and Registration