Experience: 3-6 years
Qualification: MSc. BioStatistics, MSc. Biotechnology, MSc. Biochemistry, MSc. Genetics, MSc. Molecular Biology or related fields with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of industry experience as a data curator in the field of healthcare, clinical research and development, biochemistry, genomics, genetics, bioinformatics. Relevant certification(s)/ course(s) in Data Curation/ Data Collection Framework and Analysis is a plus
- Participate in the identification and the curation of information into databases from relevant sources relating to activities of GGC, and could include names of drugs, diseases and lab results.
- Maintain and update these databases with continuous curation of participants’ health data.
- Perform searches of relevant scientific databases (e.g. PubMed, Google Scholar) to identify published papers, databases, etc.
- Assist in the development of health reports and longitudinal data curation.
- Work independently and efficiently and be able to communicate effectively with the team members, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enable high quality, timely preparation of datasets for loading into database warehouse.
- Possess analytical skills to define data assessment and curation problem statement(s).
- Familiarity with ontologies such as SNOMED, ICD10, NHANES, RxNorm, etc. towards health data curation and mapping and integration.
- Masters in biostatistics/biology/biochemistry, clinical research, public health genetics, or related field; a minimum of 3 years of post-degree healthcare curation preferred
- Extensive healthcare domain understanding and experience.
- Extensive experience with analysis and interpretation of medical and scientific literature; inclusion of genomics is a plus
- Strong critical and analytical skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Must display the following attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Global collaborations skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative and, willing to independently learn and adopt new technologies and be hands-on.
- Peer reviewed publications are a plus.
Keywords: data curation, medical data, clinical research data, healthcare data, data collection, data collection framework
Company: Global Gene Corp Pvt Ltd - www.globalgenecorp.com
Please submit your CV with a cover letter via email to email@example.com