Join a dynamic team dedicated to setting new clinical standards! As Global Product Manager, Clinical Genomics, you will be part of the clinical product management team and responsible for commercializing QIAGEN Clinical Insight™ and supporting products in China, both for universal NGS solutions and for QIAGEN’s GeneReader platform. You will be defining the solution and business requirements for success of the platform in that region. RESPONSIBILITIES: - Revenue: achieve budgeted revenue targets for your portfolio in China. Model demand profiles, competitive forces and regulatory requirements, with particular focus on China, and identify what is needed to win. Engage with local commercial operations and partners for commercializing your portfolio. - Requirements: serve as subject matter expert in clinical NGS testing. Elicit and validate needs, applications and use cases for translational and accredited clinical testing laboratories in China and provide detailed guidance for products and services addressing their specific requirements for data analysis, management, interpretation and reporting. - Roadmap: provide input for the budget and roadmap for your portfolio, both for marketing and development activities. - Marketing: partner with marketing to provide professional marketing literature, sales tools and trainings. Work with scientists to evangelize the portfolio through strategic customer presentations, case studies, conference workshops and seminars.
- 3 years’ experience in product management with a proven track record in increasing the profitability and market share of an existing product portfolio.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; strong written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) a plus.
- MBA, Master of Sciences or comparable education; experience in molecular diagnostics required, M.D. or medical certifications desirable.
- Ability to excel in highly skilled, diverse, culturally and geographically disparate cross-functional teams with high complexity.
- 40% domestic and international travel. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.