EpiDiverse is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network aimed to study of epigenetic variation in wild plant species. Within this network, a PhD position at the Institute of Applied Genomics (IGA) -Technology Services in Udine (Italy) became available lately. If you are a biologist with interest and some background in bioinformatics, or know someone with that interest, please feel free to apply or forward this information.
- Fully funded PhD position for 3 years
- Europe-wide research network (Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Czech Republic, Italy and Austria)
- Participating companies (Roche Diagnostics, ecSeq Bioinformatics and IGA-TS)
- Spend up to 12 month at other groups or companies within the network for joint projects (all expenses are covered)
- Get an interdisciplinary training
- Do fundamental research with experts in the field
Information about the specific research project can be found here.
The position will be staffed as soon as possible. So, hurry up!
Email your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org