I have a vcf file containing the location of certain SNPs. I want to know if there exists an R package that outputs nucleotide sequence 1000 bp up and downstream of the given SNP location. Thanks in advance.
Hello Uday Rangaswamy!
Questions similar to yours can already be found at:
- Get Flanking Sequence Given A List Of Positions
- Extract Flanking Region Of A Snp
- pull out flanking sequences of snp
- extract sequence around snp
- Extract surrounding genome sequences given certain locations using R
We have closed your question to allow us to keep similar content in the same thread.
If you disagree with this please tell us why in a reply below. We'll be happy to talk about it.