This is a PhD opportunity in the group where I did my own PhD (2010-2012) and with which I still maintain an affiliation and close contact.
Original advert (not written by me):
"MRC-funded IMPACT (Integrated Midlands Partnership for Biomedical Training) Doctoral Training Partnership 3.5 Year Fully-Funded PhD Studentship available for September 2019
Project Title: Machine Learning–Based Multi-Omics Integration to Robustly Predict Survival and Oncogenic Pathway Activation in Common Female Cancers.
- Dr David Guttery (Leicester Cancer Research Centre)
- Dr Huiyu Zhou (Department of Informatics)
- Professor Jacqui Shaw (Leicester Cancer Research Centre)
How to apply:
Please apply via: https://more.bham.ac.uk/mrc-impact/phd-opportunities/
Project / Funding Enquiries:
- Dr David Guttery: E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone – 01162523181
- Dr Huiyu Zhou: E-mail – email@example.com; Telephone - 01162525295
Closing date for applications 20th January 2019"