RNA-Seq Data Analysis Workshop
Quality Control, Read Mapping, Visualization and Downstream Analyses
Advance your research. Understand RNA-Seq analyses challenges and solve them yourself.
When? 12 - 15 February 2019
Where? Berlin, Germany
In a nutshell:
- Learn the essential computing skills for NGS bioinformatics
- Understand NGS analysis algorithms (e.g. read alignment) and data formats
- Use bioinformatics tools for handling RNA-Seq data
- Create diagnostic graphics and statistics
- Compare different approaches for differential expression analysis
Apply and/or get more detailed information here.