Our cancer genomics team is expanding by adding additional analysts and developers. You'll join a well-established group of computationally-savvy researchers working on cutting edge questions in the field.
This group, under the Genomics of AML Program Project Grant, sequenced the first human cancer genome and the first mouse cancer genome, and has continued to push our understanding of AML and tumor biology forward by applying new genomic technologies.
Key projects include:
- expanding and hardening our genomics pipelines, in collaboration with the Genome Institute
- enhancing our single-cell analysis capabilities (RNAseq, ATAC-seq, CITE-seq)
- developing new approaches for integration of epigenetic and genetic signals in tumors
- Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Bioinformatics, Computer Science, or Statistics, etc).
- Proficiency in the *nix shell and at least one programming language (Python, R, C, etc).
- Familiarity with analyzing big data, particularly genomic data.
- Interest in Machine Learning.
- Working knowledge of genetics and biological systems.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Experience in biomedical and/or clinical studies desirable.
Apply through the job posting here: https://is.gd/WgjyRw (job #42894) or contact me directly: email@example.com.