Panorama Medicine is seeking an experienced computational biologist with a strong background in human and medical genetics at their Philadelphia office.
Work with a team of bioinformaticians and RNA biologists to interpret the clinical significance of genetic variants in genomic data Deliver testable hypotheses and insights from complex genomics data to inform target selection. Interpret drug effects on disease Review and curate disease database
- All applicants MUST have a PhD in computational biology, human genetics, genomics, biology or closely related fields. Fundamental knowledge of human genetics is essential. Post-doctoral experience is preferred.
- Previous experience with genomic data analysis is required. Familiar with public disease databases, such as OMIM, HGMD etc.
- Good programming and scripting abilities in languages, such as R, Python. Familiar with Linux/Unix systems.
- A strong record of publication.
- Excellent problem-solving, teamwork, organization, and communication skills.
About Panorama Medicine:
Panorama Medicine is a VC-backed startup founded by a multidisciplinary team of world-renowned computational and experimental RNA biologists. Panorama has leveraged the founding team’s expertise to create a drug discovery platform that integrates genomics, big data, and computing to develop therapeutic interventions for RNA defects in disease. Panorama is young and fast-growing, offering rewarding career development opportunities.
Panorama strives to build a work environment that is creative, fun, hardworking, and highly productive. We offer a strong compensation package that includes competitive salary, generous stock options, and a comprehensive health benefits package. Flexible time off, productivity perks, paid parental leave, company sponsored learning and development opportunities.
Panorama is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and a CV to hratpanoramamedicine.com.