I am using seqkit concat to concatenate few multifasta files. When I concatenated and looked at the final output, I realized one species is missing. No matter how many times I try it, the species is always missing from the output file. I checked in the input files, the species is present. Moreover, this species is not the least occurring species. For example, I have total 105 files, the species which appeared least is 87 times ( but this species is there in the concatenated file output also), while the species which keep on missing from output occurred 97 times in the input files. Please give some suggestions.