Databiology (https://databiology.com/) is a fast-growing international software company looking to increase our team. We are seeking a biologist or bioinformatician to be the scientific and technical liaison between our development team and our external customers and partners.
- Research, integrate, and test new bioinformatics applications in Databiology
- Work directly with customers to assess their scientific and bioinformatics needs, providing support and leadership to ensure successful integration with our platform
- Provide customer insights and recommendations to help direct our technology development roadmap
- MSc / PhD in bioinformatics, computational biology, systems biology, biophysics, computer science, or related discipline.
- Deep knowledge of biology and genomic concepts, data management and analysis methods, and their representation in software systems.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written. Candidates should be capable of presenting technical information to non-experts in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated work experience managing projects with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated leadership experience managing people.
- Scientific productivity demonstrable with publications.
- Advance knowledge in CS using Linux, Python, Bash, R or other programming languages.
- Available for occasional travel.
- Experience in scientific research with multiple large-scale biological data.
- Experience working in a virtualized computing environment (cloud, Docker).
- Experience in a dynamic world-size team with high growth environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com with the subject "Bioinformatician - Sr"