Nowadays I have sequenced a genome of a bacterial plasmid containing 45kb. I want to use NCBI BLAST to get other similar plasmids' complete sequences which are 40~60kb.
My requirements are
(1) they should be pathogenic bacterial plasmid such as Klebsiella pneumoniae and Escherichia coli
(2) they should have bla-NDM gene which means they can be resistant for antibiotics
(3) they should have the coverage of alignment with my 45kb plasmid at least 90%
(4) I want to get their specific taxonomy information
(5) I want to download their complete circular sequences in gbk file format
Please tell me how I can do such NCBI BLAST retrieving. I also have skill of Linux command line operating. I can write command or do the task on the NCBI website.
Thank you for your help!