A veritable treasure trove for bioinformatics education with presentatios and videos covering a wide range of topics
Welcome to Bioinformatics.ca, the home of the Canadian Bioinformatics Workshops (CBW) series. This series has been operating since 1999 under the direction of Francis Ouellette with on-going support from CIHR Institute of Genetics. Since being established, the CBW series has trained over 1500 students from academia, government laboratories and industry. The CBW began offering a new series of advanced workshops in 2008 and has continuously sold out since then. The CBW is pleased to offer a growing series of advanced workshops in 2012 and to extend the series across Canada. CBW is also please to extend award opportunities to participants for registration in the 2012 workshops.
- Exploratory Data Analysis and Essential Statistics using R
- Pathway and Network Analysis on – omics Data
- Informatics on High Throughput Sequencing Data
- Informatics and Statistics for Metabolomics
- Microarray Data Analysis
- Bioinformatics for Cancer Genomics