Is it possible to modify the plotPCA output of
deepTools as follows?
- Suppress the SCREE plot completely
- Label the points with user supplied names that are already found in the default legend
- Ensure labels do not overlap (with something like
Control font size of output currently the area of the plot is huge, but the lettering is tiny, making it hard to see it all, without zooming back and forth....
If answers to any of questions 1-4 above is NO, then question 5. below
- Alternatively, which output file from
plotPCAcan I use to make my own PCA plot with
ggplot2? Would it be the *.tab file?
If question 5 answer is NO, then question 6. below
- Is there a syntax / pipeline to convert NPZ files generated by
multibigwigsummaryto PCA plot? We could not proceed beyond reading in a test NPZ file using the
Aappreciate any help, thank you!