The 3rd edition of the Physalia course on "Advanced programming in R for biologists" will be held online from the 8th to the 12th of March.
Instructor: Dr. January Weiner 3rd (Staff scientist, Berlin Institute of Health, Germany)
This is a very practical course that aims at giving the students abilities in R programming that go beyond basic R usage. This includes both learning important frameworks as well as tips and tricks and coding style.
Participants will learn:
- how to import, clean, reshape and visualize their data in R using tidyverse
- create complex/customized graphics in R
- how to code in R (good coding practices and common fails)
- create their own R packages
- build reproducible reports with RMarkdown
- create their Github page to share your code & materials with others.
For more information, please see: https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course47/
Our other online courses: https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/