Tool:Drag-And-Drop Vcfsplit Tool
I know many here are command-line proficient, but for those that may not be, we released a free drag-and-drop tool to split a multi-sample VCF into individual VCF files.
If anybody does not want to install software use the online platfrom GeneTalk:
- Register at www.Gene-Talk.de
- Upload a multiple VCF file onto your account
- Take a look in the file manager and open, download or filter the multiple VCF or the singe VCF files.
other way round...
- Upload several single VCF files
- go to creat collection and choose the files in your account that you want to create a collection from
- set up pedigree information
All data is stored only in your account on a dedicated server in Germany with highest standards of data security.
Traffic: 1661 users visited in the last hour