- IntelliSpace Genomics -- http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/medical-specialties/genomics from Philips Healthcare
- DNAnexus -- http://dnanexus.com
- BaseSpace -- http://basespace.illumina.com
- Seven Bridges Genomics -- http://www.sbgenomics.com (merged with Pierian, UgenTec into Velsera)
- Pine Biotech -- http://pine-biotech.com/
- GenoSpace -- http://www.genospace.com
- Cypher Genomics -- http://www.cyphergenomics.com (acquired by Human Longevity)
- EnlightenBio -- http://www.enlightenbio.com
- Syapse -- http://syapse.com (EHRs with some precision medicine)
- Spiral Genetics -- http://www.spiralgenetics.com
- Globus Genomics -- http://www.globus.org
- Genestack -- http://www.genestack.com
- Eagle Genomics -- http://www.eaglegenomics.com
- Geospiza PerkinElmer -- http://www.geospiza.com
- XGencloud -- http://www.xgencloud.com
- Ion Torrent's Ion Reporter -- http://www.lifetechnologies.com/ionreporter
- Gen3 Data Commons -- https://gen3.org
- Truwl -- https://truwl.com
- Seqera Labs -- https://www.seqera.io
- Watershed Informatics -- http://www.watershed.ai
- Almaden - https://almaden.io/
Curoverse http://curoverse.com/(bought by Veritas) InsideDNA http://insidedna.me/ BGI EasyGenomics -- http://www.easygenomics.com Omicia Fabric Genomics -- http://www.omicia.com Ayasdi -- http://www.ayasdi.com Genome Cloud -- http://www.genome-cloud.com Tute GenomicsPierianDx -- http://www.tutegenomics.com Maverixbio -- http://www.maverixbio.com BioDatomics -- http://www.biodatomics.com/ Era7 -- http://era7.com Station X -- http://www.stationxinc.com Desktop Genetics -- http://www.deskgen.com/
If you could make links - hyperlink, you would save a lot of precious seconds...
StirPlate.io isn't on the list, yet.
StirPlate is dead...
neat listing, I am going to make it sticky so it stays on top of the forum, the author and moderators can update with other links that people may add
Could you also separate them based on location?
all of them are up in the clouds ;-)
My first thought, as well. :-) I think this comment stems from the fact that some links go to non-English sites. It may also be helpful to try and organize them by the services. For example, personal genomics, data analysis, data storage, etc.
especially the dead ones...
Appistry seems to have NGS pipelines and a "Private Cloud", but I am not sure if that qualifies as true "Cloud Genomics". Anyone's got more information? http://www.appistry.com/products/ngs-pipelines/bioinformatics-pipeline-suite
Appistry is dead....
gxgenomics is dead...
Is this url going to be static-enough that I can cite it? Or could we get a doi somehow?
yes the URL will be stable and have been stable even across the rewrite
super - thanks @istvan