Seven Bridges Genomics www.sbgenomics.com) is building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis on the market. Voted “Best of Bio IT World 2013”, we enable researchers to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever possible, so that they can focus on advancing the fields of genomics and personalized medicine.
Our Project Managers ensure our clients get what they need from our platform, from coordinating their first data upload to designing custom pipelines and functionality. In this role your mission will be to:
- support the research efforts of academic and enterprise clients on the IGOR platform, helping them migrate to the cloud and implement and improve their pipelines;
- work with key clients to define custom bioinformatics development and analysis projects;
- plan and coordinate execution of client projects with in-house engineering and science teams;
An ideal candidate would have:
- extensive research training (PhD or equivalent) in computational biology, bioinformatics or a related field;
- excellent written communication and presentation skills;
- demonstrated organizational skills;
- experience working in a collaborative environment;
And we also think that...
- programming experience is a plus;
- experience managing complex projects is a plus;
We are also looking for a strong cultural fit, as we value our team more than anything else and we like to learn from each other and share the knowledge. In return, we offer a relaxed and open work environment, great work conditions, and first-hand involvement in one of the most exciting fields of science that is laying down the foundations of modern personalized medicine.
If you would like to help us advance genomics at our leading, well-funded, and dynamic startup, please send your resume to email@example.com