Seven Bridges Genomics www.sbgenomics.com) is building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis on the market. Voted “Best of Bio IT World 2013”, we enable researchers to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever possible, so that they can focus on advancing the fields of genomics and personalized medicine.
In this role your mission will be to:
- engage prospective customers from universities and research institutes based on their inbound interest and through outbound activities, moving them through the complete sales cycle from evaluation and purchasing;
- identify and develop new high potential opportunities in the academic sector;
- partner with our internal experts to assist customers in solving their scientific and engineering challenges;
- develop and review distribution strategies, go-to-market initiatives, and account expansion projects with the Management Team;
- develop compelling business cases and clear value propositions for prospective academic and research community customers;
As you build your skills and prove your success, professional growth opportunities will quickly become available as the company expands. We want to give you the opportunity to build a world-class biotech sales and key account team.
An ideal candidate would have:
- minimum of 5 years experience of sales and client relationship building in biotechnology, ideally selling complex SaaS products; demonstrated track record in closing new business;
- a strong network in academia and the non-profit research community;
- highly effective writing, presentation, and closing skills both at the executive level and with bioinformatics experts;
And we also think that...
- A MSc or PhD in a field relevant to our business is a big plus;
- genuine curiosity and a constant striving to learn are a big plus;
We are also looking for a strong cultural fit, as we value our team more than anything else and we like to learn from each other and share the knowledge. In return, we offer a relaxed and open work environment, great work conditions, and first-hand involvement in one of the most exciting fields of science that is laying down the foundations of modern personalized medicine.
If you would like to help us advance genomics at our leading, well-funded, and dynamic startup, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org