Hello everyone How are things going?
Currently, I am processing ARN-seq data using Galaxy. I would like to observe the differential expression between controls and cases. For that, I follow the following steps:
I did a quality check of my library first (obviously) Second, I used HISAT2 for reference genome mapping. Third, I used Stringtie for quantization. StringTie output there are tabular files in which you can see two columns (gene_id and count)
I don't know, but when I use Deseq2 for the differential expression and input the tabular files into the application, I get the following error:
Error in data.frame(..., check.names = FALSE) : arguments imply differing number of rows: 20414, 21980, 21991, 22263, 21480, 20114, 23050, 23557, 22336, 21024, 21702, 21263, 22859, 18976 Calls: get_dese
I hope you please tell me what I am doing wrong or if my input files need to be reviewed.
Note: I am new to using Galaxy and Deseq2