Hi there, currently I'm doing some trajectory analysis with scVelo and velocyto for some 10X single cell data, which involved in some data integration and barcode relocation process.
I use the
read.loom.matrices function to read about 10 to 20 different .loom files in turn, which gives me a huge list, each element of this list contains 3 lists
"spliced" "unspliced" "ambiguous", and I did the data processing and integration with R, finally I get a new integrated list which only contains
"spliced" "unspliced" "ambiguous" matrices.
My question is, I still have no idea how to convert this final list into .loom file as readable anndata for scVelo in a good way by R. I tried the
as.Seurat %>% as.loom, but seems that the layer construction was significant different with the original .loom file. Any income will be much appraciated. Thanks!