Entering edit mode
7 months ago
Pavel • 0
Annual salary: starting from 50000 GBP NET. Required work experience: 3-6 years. Location: AB318, Biodata Innovation Centre, Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, CB10 1DR.
GENXT develops solutions for the secure and privacy-preserving multi-party analysis of genomic and clinical data. We are looking for a System Engineer to prepare the current system for production, develop the network protocol and work with the bioinformatics team on integration with the analytical part of the system.
- Creation and support of the application infrastructure;
- Deployment of solutions in the cloud environment and integration on the client side;
- Working with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud);
- Working with Confidential Computing / TEE frameworks (Intel SGX, AMD SEV);
- Participating in the development of protocol and application business logic;
- Documentation maintenance.
- Education in computer science, engineering, or a related field;
- Experience in Linux administration, strong knowledge of Git, Docker, and Kubernetes;
- Experience in creating monitoring systems on Prometheus / Grafana / Zabbix;
- Experience in setting up CI / CD (GitLab, Jenkins);
- Understanding the principles of web and cryptographic protocols TLS/SSL;
- Ability to write readable and efficient code in Python (Flask backend);
- Teamwork skills.
- full-time, flexible schedule;
- flexible method of project management;
- fair salary and bonuses;
Contacts: pavel at genxt dot network.