Entering edit mode
4 months ago
Pavel • 0
Annual salary: from 36,000 GBP NET
Required work experience: 3-6 years
Location: AB318, Biodata Innovation Centre, Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, CB10 1DR. GENXT develops solutions for the secure and privacy-preserving multi-party analysis of genomic and clinical data. We are looking for a Research Scientist to conduct research on Federated Learning, phenotype-from-genotype prediction, HLA imputation, and ancestry prediction.
- take an active part in research;
- conduct a comparative analysis of existing approaches and bioinformatics tools;
- develop and test bioinformatic components;
- write papers and documentation;
- work with NGS data of various platforms.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field;
- ability to write readable and efficient code in Python;
- experience in building pipelines with Snakemake, CWL, etc;
- confident skills in Linux, bash, coreutils, Git, Docker, Virtualenv;
- relevant publications;
- Teamwork skills.
- full-time, flexible schedule;
- flexible method of project management;
- fair salary and bonuses;
Contacts: pavel at genxt dot network.