I have WT and KO and I did the differential exon usage (Dexseq). I saw a pattern which means in most the gene the first exon seems to be affected with Padj value. I want to show that in a plot but I don't know how to do that. Assume that I have 300 gene that has the evidence for differential exon usage. In such scenario most of the genes first exon seems to be affected (or first few exons).
I have the final matrix of DEXseq and I added certain information. This is just a example I have ~ 300 rows
GENE_ID. TOTAL-EXON AFFECTED_EXON. Log2foldchange ENSG00000142145 61 E008 2.19717286971528
I have like this. Also I have extra information as well.