Delta4 is seeking a highly motivated software developer to join their technology team.
We are a Vienna-based biotech company driving the forefront of digital drug discovery and development. Delta4 leverages on a proprietary computational analytics platform, combined with straightforward biomedical testing and clinical validation of candidate drugs.
We are looking for a software developer with a strong background in Java, relational databases and managing Linux environments.
Core tasks will be feature development, software maintenance, testing and automation of Delta4’s internal Hyper-C software platform for computational drug repositioning. The candidate will be part of the engineering team which is developing and maintaining the Hyper-C software platform.
Depending on the candidate’s interests and qualification profile they will also work in close collaboration with the team of application scientists who are making daily use of the platform for internal drug discovery projects as well as service projects for big pharma. Tasks therefore may also include support in data preparation and prototypical implementation of additional software functionality for the rapid evaluation of new ideas.
- Practical knowledge of software application design
- Experience in Java programming and knowledge of J2EE technologies
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, JSF and Mockito
- Knowledge of relational database (MySQL) administration
- Knowledge of Linux system administration and shell scripting
Basic knowledge of Python and R is an advantage.
- A challenging job in a dynamic, young early stage drug discovery company
- A competitive salary based on qualification (minimum 48.500 € gross/year)
Send your application directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org