Hello every one, currently I am coding a program that draw the protein with its domains But I have an issue which is the domain shape and colour. There is overlapping between the domains and I do not know how to distinguish between the domains in order to specify the shape or the colour for each domain.
For example the input file is : A_acidus_CBS_106_47_iprscan.out From: http://www.aspergillusgenome.org/download/domains/A_acidus_CBS_106_47/A_acidus_CBS_106_47_iprscan.out
This tab-delimited text file contains the output of a search of all translated ORF sequences from this strain using the IprScan program.
- Systematic identifier of the input sequence
- crc64 (unique checksum) of the sequence
- Length of the sequence (in amino acids)
- Analysis method
- Source database entry for this match
- Source database description for the entry
- Start coordinate of the domain match
- End coordinate of the domain match
- E-value of the match (reported by analysis method)
- Status of the match (T: true; ?: unknown)
- Date of the IprScan run
- InterPro domain identifier
- InterPro domain description
- GO (gene ontology) description for the InterPro domain
I want to know how to distinguish between them then after that I can give the user the choice to choose the shape and colour from the beginning.