User: mdgn

gravatar for mdgn
mdgn10
Reputation:
10
Status:
New User
Location:
Last seen:
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Joined:
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Email:
m********@outlook.com

Posts by mdgn

<prev • 11 results • page 1 of 2 • next >
0
votes
0
answers
625
views
0
answers
Comment: C: NameError: global name '...' is not defined
... Usage: python transdecoder_wrapper.py transcripts num_cores strand(stranded or non-stranded) output_dir This is the `--help` output. To be honest the pipeline is outdated despite of an update on the scripts. The softwares have compatibility issues with outdated versions and so on. I thought givi ...
written 6 months ago by mdgn10
0
votes
0
answers
625
views
0
answers
Comment: C: NameError: global name '...' is not defined
... The output should contain pep and cds files for downstream analyses with some descriptive outputs as well. @Joe, I will look into this, from my search it might be a problem about Biopython. @h.mon, Yes I used it before, but since I was following this pipeline this time I tried to stick with it. ...
written 6 months ago by mdgn10
0
votes
0
answers
625
views
0
answers
NameError: global name '...' is not defined
... Hello, I am trying to use a script for the software Transdecoder. But I am getting this error. I created a new conda environment with all necessary prerequisites. $ python transdecoder_wrapper.py Trinity_lactea.largest_cluster_transcripts.fa 2 stranded ./ TransDecoder.LongOrfs -t /home/papa ...
software error gene rna-seq python written 6 months ago by mdgn10
0
votes
0
answers
238
views
0
answers
How to extract chloroplast genes from exon capture data using reference chloroplast genome
... Hello everyone, I have Megahit assemblies of 5 closely related plant species from targeted sequence capture (exons). What I want to do is, using a previously assembled reference chloroplast genome to extract the cp genes (exons) from these 5 assemblies to use them in maternal phylogeny. Sadly, my s ...
chloroplast genome gene assembly written 9 months ago by mdgn10
0
votes
2
answers
413
views
2
answers
Comment: C: Testing Illumina reads for contamination
... I have WGS so DNAseqs. ...
written 10 months ago by mdgn10
0
votes
2
answers
413
views
2
answers
Comment: C: Testing Illumina reads for contamination
... I understand. I am working with plants and I don't know if I can follow a similar way regarding databases. ...
written 10 months ago by mdgn10
0
votes
2
answers
413
views
2
answers
Comment: C: Testing Illumina reads for contamination
... Yeah initially I did that. Thank you though. ...
written 10 months ago by mdgn10
0
votes
2
answers
413
views
2
answers
Comment: C: Testing Illumina reads for contamination
... There was an image embeding option so I used it. Is it better now? ...
written 10 months ago by mdgn10
4
votes
2
answers
413
views
7 follow
2
answers
Testing Illumina reads for contamination
... Hello everyone, I am trying to figure out if there is a contamination in my Illumina reads which have bimodal GC content per sequence. I quality filtered to have enough reads with a decent length with optimal quality. Only problem is my bimodal GC content. ![enter image description here][1] Is i ...
genome sequencing written 10 months ago by mdgn10 • updated 10 months ago by RamRS26k
1
vote
1
answer
612
views
1
answers
Comment: C: How to identify Substitution rate is per time unit in baseml
... Thank you for the offer but I used the older version and I got the sub. rate today. There might be a bug I don't know, another colleague tried his previous (worked) files with the newest version and he had the same problem. Thanks though. ...
written 11 months ago by mdgn10

Latest awards to mdgn

No awards yet. Soon to come :-)

Help
Access

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 2.3.0
Traffic: 790 users visited in the last hour