If you have a minute look here (for not doubling the post): https://www.biostars.org/p/109512/#408328
I'll be glad for feedback
... Hi. If you like C++ you may use the function TandemRepeatsFinding from my lib CBioInfCpp.h (https://github.com/chernouhov/CBioInfCpp-0-)
Here is its result for the given file of a chromosome string (Note: very big .txt file):
- Group of functions Num updated.
- Function ScoreStringMatrix that counts score (i.e. total number of mismatches) upon vector a of strings s added.
- Function GPPM that generates a position probability matrix (PPM) added. Note that pseudocounts may be used (the formula (Ns+z)/(N+2*z) i ...
- Added group of functions AdjVectorToAdjMegaMap, AdjMegaMapToAdjVector to convert Adjacency vector to/ from Adjacency mega-map (i.e. extended version of Adjacency map to contain graphs having different multiply edges).
- Updated Group of function GraphCout and GraphFout to deal with m ...
... 31.08.2019 update:
- Function GenRandomUWGraph that generates a random unweighted graph (as its "Adjacency vector") has been added.
- Group of function intended to find collection of vertices for each strongly connected component of directed graph and to find collection of vertices for each connect ...
... 09.08.2019 update:
- Group of function "NBPaths" (for finding maximal non-branching paths in a graph, both weighted or no, directed or no) has been added.
- Functions ConsStringQ1 and ConsStringQ2 for building consensus string upon a given collection of strings according to their quality has been a ...
... 14.07.2019 update:
- Function CIGAR1 has been added.
- Group of function "GraphCout" and "GraphFout" has been updated (so nowadays one may "cout/ fout" a graph that is set by both Adjacency vector and Adjacency map to screen/ to file line by line: one edge in one line).
- Function EditDistA as an e ...
... 23/06/2019 update:
- Group of function "FindIn" has been updated.
- Functions PairVectorCout, PairVectorFout has been updated.
- Group of function "GraphCout" and "GraphFout" has been added. So nowadays one may "cout/ fout" a graph that is set by Adjacency vector to screen/ to file line by line: on ...