- Function SubGraphsInscribedM - i.e. an experimental version of the function SubGraphsInscribed - has been added.
SubGraphsInscribedM can find subgraphs in a given A that are isomorphic to a given template graph B too, but new is that vertices of these graphs may have marks. It may be ...
... Nowadays algo is elaborated to find all (not only inscribed) isomorfic subgraphs in a given graph.
In particular, it founds
- for a directed graph B (15 vertices-20edged) - 4536 isomprphic subgraphs in directed graph A(250-350), ~ 3 sec,
- for a directed graph B (25-35) - 82546 isomprphic subgra ...
- The extended experimental version of the function SubGraphsInscribed have been added.
This extention/ modifacation is done by working with all edges of the input graphs instead of working with non-branching paths.
If InscribedOnly == false the function finds all (not only inscribed) su ...
- Function SuffixTreeMake (to make a suffix tree upon a string) and CoutSuffixTree & FoutSuffixTree (to out suffix tree to screen or to file) has been added.
Suffix Tree will be contained in the vector of integers Tree, every edge as quartet of integers:
number of the start-vertex of ...
... some on isomorphic (sub)graph finding (examples and time estimating):
... Hi all.
What tool and method do you use fo problems like
- to chech if 2 graphs are isomorphic?
- to find in a certain graph A its subgraphs that are isomorphic to given graph B?
As for me, I tryed to solve this problem by myself and suggested maximal non-branching paths approach to solve it (pre ...
- Modified function GenerateAlphabet for a single string.
- Added group of function MakeSubgraphSetOfVertices to generate a subgraphs of a given graph (set by Adjacency vector) and a set/ unordered_set of vertices to be chosen.
- Added functions MedianString and GenerateAlphabet. ...