Question: My script is not filtering correctly and it worked previously on 2 datasets
0
gravatar for hakimelakhrass
3.5 years ago by
hakimelakhrass70 wrote:

So this is my script and I have used it in the past. The filtering and then getting my list of DEG. The list contains only pos_controls from affymetrix but no main probes. Which I do not understand because I thought I removed them with the filter step which works on my other 2 datasets. Thanks!

mydir <- "C:\\Users\\hakim\\Documents\\hanane_data"

#listing the files from directory using special CEL file read function celList <- list.celfiles(mydir, full.names=TRUE)
#reading data from cellist and setting annotation package to approiate one for this microarray rawData <- read.celfiles(celList, pkgname='pd.hugene.2.0.st')
#normalizing the data using RMA algorithm normData <- rma(rawData, target="core")
#retreaving feature data featureData(normData) <- getNetAffx(normData, "transcript")

#the respective experimental groups of your data group <- factorcrep.int(0,4)),rep.int(1,4),rep.int(2,4)
                  ,rep.int(3,4),rep.int(4,4),rep.int(5,4)),rep.int(6,4),rep.int(7,4)))
#design and contrast matrix of the data design <- model.matrix(~ 0 + group) colnames(design) <- c("ID01","I01","ID005","I005", "ID3","I3","CtlID","CtlI") contrast <- makeContrasts( "ID01-ID005","ID01-ID3","ID005-ID3","ID01-CtlID","ID005-CtlID","ID3-CtlID",
                           "I01-I005","I01-I3","I005-I3","I01-CtlI","I005-CtlI","I3-CtlI",
                           "ID01-I01","ID005-I005","ID3-I3","CtlI-CtlID",
                           levels= design ) eset <- getMainProbes(normData) normData.filtered <- nsFilter(eset, require.entrez = FALSE,
                              remove.dupEntrez = FALSE)

normfit <-eBayes( contrasts.fit( lmFit(normData.filtered$eset, design), contrast) )

#getting the list of probes probeset.list <-topTable(normfit,coef="ID01-ID3",number=100000, adjust="BH", lfc=1)

R version 3.2.3 (2015-12-10) Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit) Running under: Windows >= 8 x64 (build 9200)

locale: [1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252  LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252    [3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C                           [5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252    

attached base packages: [1] stats4    parallel  stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base     

other attached packages:  [1] hugenedeg_1.0                        affycoretools_1.42.0                 hugene20sttranscriptcluster.db_8.4.0  [4] org.Hs.eg.db_3.2.3           annotate_1.48.0                      XML_3.98-1.3                      [7] AnnotationDbi_1.32.3                 genefilter_1.52.1             pd.hugene.2.0.st_3.14.1              [10] oligo_1.34.2                 Biostrings_2.38.4                    XVector_0.10.0                    [13] IRanges_2.4.7                        S4Vectors_0.8.11             oligoClasses_1.32.0                  [16] limma_3.26.8                 Biobase_2.30.0                       BiocGenerics_0.16.1               [19] RSQLite_1.0.0                        DBI_0.3.1                   


loaded via a namespace (and not attached):  [1] Category_2.36.0        bitops_1.0-6               RColorBrewer_1.1-2         GenomeInfoDb_1.6.3          [5] gcrma_2.42.0               tools_3.2.3 affyio_1.40.0              KernSmooth_2.23-15          [9] rpart_4.1-10               Hmisc_3.17-2               colorspace_1.2-6 nnet_7.3-12                [13] gridExtra_2.0.0            GGally_1.0.1               DESeq2_1.10.1              bit_1.1-12       [17] preprocessCore_1.32.0      graph_1.48.0               rtracklayer_1.30.2         ggbio_1.18.5               [21] caTools_1.17.1             scales_0.3.0               affy_1.48.0      RBGL_1.46.0                [25] stringr_1.0.0              Rsamtools_1.22.0           foreign_0.8-66             R.utils_2.2.0    [29] AnnotationForge_1.12.2     dichromat_2.0-0            BSgenome_1.38.0            PFAM.db_3.2.2              [33] BiocInstaller_1.20.1       GOstats_2.36.0             hwriter_1.3.2    gtools_3.5.0               [37] BiocParallel_1.4.3         R.oo_1.20.0 acepack_1.3-3.3            VariantAnnotation_1.16.4   [41] RCurl_1.95-4.7             magrittr_1.5               GO.db_3.2.2      Formula_1.2-1              [45] futile.logger_1.4.1        Matrix_1.2-3               Rcpp_0.12.3                munsell_0.4.3    [49] R.methodsS3_1.7.1          stringi_1.0-1              edgeR_3.12.0               SummarizedExperiment_1.0.2 [53] zlibbioc_1.16.0            gplots_2.17.0              plyr_1.8.3       grid_3.2.3                 [57] affxparser_1.42.0          gdata_2.17.0               ReportingTools_2.10.0      lattice_0.20-33  [61] splines_3.2.3              GenomicFeatures_1.22.13    locfit_1.5-9.1             knitr_1.12.3               [65] GenomicRanges_1.22.4       geneplotter_1.48.0         reshape2_1.4.1   codetools_0.2-14           [69] biomaRt_2.26.1             futile.options_1.0.0       RcppArmadillo_0.6.500.4.0  biovizBase_1.18.0          [73] latticeExtra_0.6-28        lambda.r_1.1.7             foreach_1.4.3              gtable_0.1.2     [77] reshape_0.8.5              ggplot2_2.0.0              xtable_1.8-2               ff_2.2-13                  [81] survival_2.38-3            OrganismDbi_1.12.1         iterators_1.0.8  GenomicAlignments_1.6.3    [85] cluster_2.0.3              GSEABase_1.32.0
genefilter microarray affy limma • 1.0k views
ADD COMMENTlink written 3.5 years ago by hakimelakhrass70
Please log in to add an answer.

Help
Access

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 2.3.0
Traffic: 1541 users visited in the last hour