NGSchool2022: Machine Learning in Computational Biology, 15-23.09.2022
Our flagship annual summer school is finally coming back! NGSchool2022: Machine Learning in Computational Biology will be held in-person, from the 15th to 23rd of September in Jabłonna palace near Warsaw, Poland.
The topics we will cover during this year summer school include:
- Introduction to statistics and machine learning in biology
- Linear methods for regression and classification
- Cross-validation and model selection
- Clustering and tree-based methods
- Deep learning and natural language processing
30.05 - Registration deadline
w/c 04.07 - Selection results
25.07 - Fee payment deadline
15 - 23.09 - NGSchool2022
The registration fee for the selected participants is 200 EUR / 925 PLN for academia and 650 EUR / 3 010 PLN for industry. This fully covers the cost of accommodation and board during the summer school.
More info about the school with newest updates can be found on our website.