Do you need help getting started?
This guide will teach you how to quickly obtain gene, protein, and pathway information related to your research topic. This will give you more clues about your scientific study.
- In the Coremine database, enter keywords related to your topic.
- The keywords can be terms associated with your research topic, such as the disease name or its characteristic manifestations or involved cells. For example, Lymphoma, Metastasis, nk cell, etc.
- In the results section on the right-hand side, you can find the associated genes and proteins. Export the results.
- Input the exported results into the DAVID database to obtain enrichment analysis of GO (Gene Ontology) analysis and KEGG (Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes) signaling pathways related to your topic.
This enriched pathway and GO analysis will provide more clues and insights for your project and research!
How to use Coremine Medical database?
- landing page https://coremine.com/medical/
- register for free using email.
- Under the Explorer tab, enter your drug name in the input field. You can also add more keywords one by one (or in a batch by file for genes)