Let me kindly inform you that BioMed Research International is now welcoming the submission of original research works as well as review articles on "Epigenomics Analysis in Cellular Models of Biology and Disease". More information can be found here.
BioMed Research International (BMRI) is an open access journal, which means that all published articles are made freely available online without a subscription, and authors retain the copyright of their work. Moreover, all published articles will be made available on PubMed Central and indexed in PubMed at the time of publication. The most recent Impact Factor for BioMed Research International is 2.706 according to Journal Citation Reports released by Thomson Reuters (ISI).
- Manuscript Due: Friday, 20 March 2015
- First Round of Reviews: Friday, 12 June 2015
- Publication Date: Friday, 7 August 2015
Lead Guest Editor
- Touati Benoukraf (email), National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Meritxell Alberich-Jordà (email), Institute of Molecular Genetics of the ASCR, Prague, Czech Republic
- Claudine Chaouiya (email, Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência, Oeiras, Portugal
- Charles Plessy (email, RIKEN Center for Life Science Technologies, Yokohama, Japan
- Agus Salim (email, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
- Salvatore Spicuglia (email, Inserm U1090, Marseille, France