Spread the word - The CBW is pleased to present its 2015 series of advanced bioinformatic workshops! Please join us in another successful year.
New for 2015:
- New workshops in Metagenomics and Introduction to R
- Workshops will travel to Halifax and Montreal
- Back-to-back workshops for better skill extension and application
The CBW is pleased to be offering the following advanced training opportunities in 2015:
- (NEW) Introduction to R: Toronto, May 20, 2015
- Exploratory Analysis of Biological Data using R: Toronto, May 21-22, 2015
- Bioinformatics for Cancer Genomics: Toronto, May 25-29, 2015
- Pathway and Network Analysis of –omics Data: Toronto, June 1-3, 2015
- Microarray Expression Analysis: Toronto, June 4-5, 2015
- Informatics for RNA-Seq Analysis: Toronto, June 8-9, 2015
- Informatics on High-Throughput Sequencing Data: Toronto, June 10-11, 2015
- Informatics and Statistics for Metabolomics: Montreal, June 15-16, 2015
- (NEW) Analysis of Metagenomic Data: Halifax, June 24-26, 2015
A link to the full program poster can be found at: http://bioinformatics.ca/workshops/2015
In order to reach the widest research audience, please take a moment to print and post this poster in a location highly visible to your colleagues.
Courses run from May 20 to June 26. Early registration rates apply until 1 month before each course but late registration with an extra $200 fee are possible right up until the course starts (space permitting).
Hope to see you again in 2015.