Entering edit mode
7.8 years ago
Chit • 0
Department of Anatomical and Cellular Pathology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong is looking for a talent to join us as a Research Scientist / Scientific Officer in bioinformatics. The department is actively initiating and participating in cancer genome projects for Asian cancers. Coupling with a teaching hospital, we aimed to translate our finding / knowledge from bench-side to bed-side.
- System build-up, software implementation and data management.
- Provide support in bioinformatics analysis of different genomic / genetic projects such as cancer genome projects and GWAS projects.
- Provide training for laboratory and clinical staffs on bioinformatics.
- PhD in Bioinformatics or related disciplines.
- At least 2 year post-doctoral experience in cancer genome analysis (WGS, WES, Targeted re-sequencing, RNA-seq, ChIP-seq)
- Experience in microarray analysis, preferably with experience of integrative analysis of microarray and NGS data.
- Solid knowledge in statistics background is a plus.
Applicants should send the CV and a cover letter to Chit Chow (firstname.lastname@example.org ). Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.