On behalf of ISCB Regional Student Group for the UK (RSG-UK), I would like to invite you to attend the 2nd Bioinformatics Student Symposium, taking place on 7th October 2015 at The Genome Analysis Centre, Norwich, UK.
The symposium will be a great opportunity for students and young researchers to present their work, and to build connections within the Computational Biology community of the UK.
- Professor Michael Sternberg, Imperial College London
- Professor Veronica van Heyningen CBE, University College London
- Professor Michael Stumpf, Imperial College London
- Dr. Mick Watson, Edinburgh Genomics
- Dr. Pirita Paanjanen from The Genome Analysis Centre
- Dr. Carl Barton from Queen Mary, University of London
- Group Registration Deadline: September 11, 2015
- Abstract Call Deadline: September 14, 2015
- Travel Fellowship Application Deadline: September 25, 2015
An abstract call is currently open. We encourage and invite students to submit the abstracts of their work for oral and/or poster presentation. Two travel fellowships are available for students with accepted abstracts and students will be awarded for outstanding presentations. Please visit the following links for further information:
- Registration: http://rsguk.eventbrite.co.uk/
- Abstract submission: http://submit.iscbsc.org/
RSG-UK welcomes students, and early-career researchers from all areas of Computational Biology to join our community. Please help us to spread the word by sharing the event poster and using the hashtag #RSGUK15 on social media.