I am trying to get PennCNV working on my computing server. Here's what I've done, per this document: http://penncnv.openbioinformatics.org/en/latest/user-guide/install/
- Downloaded + decompressed
- loaded perl (5.14.2) & R/2.15.2 modules
- went to kext folder and used make
- went to penncnv folder and typed "perl ./detect_cnv.pl". The usage information appears
- added to my export PATH = statement in my bashrc file, "$HOME/opt/penncnv" where the files are located
I then went to the example folder to try to run those, using this document as a guide: http://penncnv.openbioinformatics.org/en/latest/user-guide/startup/
- Ran "perl runex.pl", got usage information
- Ran "perl runex.pl 1", and got "Can't exec detect_cnv.pl: (null) at example/runex.pl line 81"
- Ran "perl runex.pl -path_detect_cnv ../detect_cnv.pl", same error occurs.
- Also tried going up to the main penncnv folder and using "perl example/runex.pl 1 -path_detect_cnv detect_cnv.pl", but get the same error.
Thanks in advance,